Pages

Friday

The 2011 Garden Preparation

So last year we had a decent-sized garden and grew a few fruits and veggies for our family. This year, it is a whole new ball game. We were able to learn some different tricks last year and researched a lot of ways to improve our garden. This year here is what we are going to have

Veggies: Green beans, peas, carrots, parsnips, peppers (red, green, and banana), onions, garlic, tomatoes (cherry, roma, and brandywine).

Fruits: Grapes, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, peaches.

Herbs and Spices: Basil, Parsley, Oregano, Cilantro, Rosemary, Thyme, Mint, Chives, Dill.

Get ready for some great garden tips and recipes! I am so excited!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were blogging MamaCass!!!!!
    I LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie4:52 PM

    Can I just come do my produce shopping at your house?

    ReplyDelete