Pages

Wednesday

27 and aging!

Okay so apparently I am a blog slacker! I started this blog with the intent to really reach out to people and to learn some things myself along the way. Well don't ya know life happened and I didn't even get to do a second post until now, 3 months later. This morning I had a great idea to start a blog project. Tomorrow I will be 27! I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids, and I have no idea what I am going to do with my life! As 30 is quickly approaching, not knowing what my future plans are really frightens me, almost as much as my expanding saddlebags! So here is the project- I intend to explore 1 career path every week, log my exercise routine, along with the recipes I will prepare that day. There will also be a mix of fun things I find to do, product reviews, and any other random thoughts I feel inclined to share. I am excited to "find" myself during this adventure. I have so many things I want to accomplish in life, but no real plan. Starting tomorrow, I am on my way to determining what I want to be when I grow up, after all in only 3 years, I will be joining the old lady club! Scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment